Dr. Justin Jung Malla, M.B.B.S, Licensed Doctor: N.M.C no. 11941. Position at AHCN: Founder and Field Clinical Expert.
- Emergency Dept. Besi Sahar Hospital, Lamjung, Nepal (6 months)
- Emergency Dept. Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital, Chitwan Nepal (6 months)
- Emergency Dept. Norvic International Hospital Nepal (14 months)
Dr. Saujan Shrestha (M.B.B.S), Licensed Doctor: N.M.C-no.12162. Position at AHCN: Field Clinical Expert.
- Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital, Emergency Department , Chitwan, Nepal (6 months)
- Neuro Cardio Multi-speciality Hospital, Biratnagar, Nepal (7 months)
- Emergency dept. and General medicine dept., Biratnagar Hospital Pvt. Ltd. Biratnagar, Nepal (14 months)
- Health Camps in Rolpa, Dhankutta Hile, Udayapur Dhaksila and Sunsari Sudarpur organised by Rolpa District hospital, Birat Hospital and Care Women Nepal.
Mr. Rajkumar Silwal, MBA graduate from University of West London with great enthusiasm to support and improve health care in rural Nepal. Good management skills with a combination of leadership, communication, strategic planning and effective decision-making attributes. Experienced semi-professional photographer.
Position at AHCN: Director of Finance and Administration. Photographer.
Mr. David Kovacs, B.Sc of Biomedical Engineering from the Technical University of Denmark and University of Copenhagen. Position at AHCN: Founder and President.
- President of Engineering World Health at the Technical University of Denmark (10 months)
- DUKE-EWH Summer Institute in Tanzania 2014 participant (2 months)
- Volunteer at Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital (4 months)
- Research Assistant at Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital (12 months)
- Accepted as On the Ground Assistant at EWH Gutatemala Winter Institute 2014/2015 (to be 1 month)
- Health Camps in Piple, by Trisuli river and health check up of children at Sri Satya Sai Bal Ashram Orphanage in Bharatpur organised by Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital.